Trip Updates for C2 with Divemaster

Charlie and Bravo Day 18

Friday, August 1st, 2014

Brought to you by Vivaldi. Challenge Day part 2!! Tanner, Nick, and Vincent woke up at 8:00 to go to Babage and get briefed on the day. They came back […]

Charlie and Bravo Day 17

Friday, August 1st, 2014

Brought to you by JP At 5:45am, we left Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbor. Ilan, Chris, Matt B., Adam, and Lyon woke up early to generously sail the boat to Long […]

Charlie and Bravo Day 16

Wednesday, July 30th, 2014

Brought to you by Monet. Today, we all slept in until 8:30 and we had some very good egg muffins that Sydney and PJ made for breakfast. We cleaned the […]

Charlie and Bravo – Day 15

Wednesday, July 30th, 2014

Brought to you by Monet I. This morning we got up and Renee and Clodagh sailed the boat over to Lee Bay. Clodagh and Jeff prepared pancakes for breakfast. During […]

Bravo 2 and Charlie 2 – Day 14

Monday, July 28th, 2014

Brought to you by Vivaldi…                     We woke up and started with a charged morning and immediately began preparing for the […]

Underwater Photos Are Up!

Monday, July 28th, 2014

Charlie 2 Underwater Photos Are Up! Sail Caribbean’s very own professional underwater photographer, Armando Jenik, has posted photos from some of the Charlie 2 program’s diving adventures!  See below for […]

Charlie/ Bravo Day 13: Brought to you by the crew of JP.

Sunday, July 27th, 2014

Today we woke up at 7 am to Lyon, our skipper of the day, motivating us to get out of bed. All of the divers (Gabby, Adam, Katie, Lyon, Chris, […]

Charlie and Bravo Day 14: Brought to you by Monet

Saturday, July 26th, 2014

We woke up to a very nice day! Will did a great job getting the boat hyped on cleaning before Matt, our skipper, guided Jack and PJ through a marvelous […]

Charlie/ Bravo Day 11: Brought to you by the crew of Monet I.

Friday, July 25th, 2014

Brought to you by Monet I… The day at the Bitter End came to a sweet end after hours of fun in and out of the water. Students slept in […]

Charlie Bravo Day 10 : Brought to you by the crew of Vivaldi

Thursday, July 24th, 2014

Some of us woke up at 5:49, looked at the time, decided it was far to early to get up, and fell back asleep until 8:30 to sleep in! Vincent, […]